About Blockchain: Difference between revisions
No edit summary
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 08:42, 20 December 2021
- Cryptocurrency Academy: Cryptocurrency Academy is a group managed by Silicon Valley folks who eat & breathe blockchain technology. If you are looking for 360 information about blockchain technology, something that goes beyond Trading talks, this group is for you. They share links to interesting ICO's, livestreams to various conferences they attend, crypto articles and more. The group Admin, Ben Yu is the CEO of StreamToken,a content creation token meant to enable creators to earn100% profit from their video content. So needless to say, this is a solid group which won't get your feed inundated with random posts.
- Crypto Gurus: This group is managed by Youtuber Tom Heavey The Groups has a diverse type of information being posted from signals, Tom's Youtube videos and interesting crypto news article. The groups has a total of 4K subscribers and is very well curated.
- Cryptoland: Captain Altcoin is the mind behind this group. Plus their resources are on FIRE 🔥🔥 I encourage you to download their Coin Research Guide which is available in their FB group. This Facebook group has 31K members and a decent amount of information. I don't find it as active as some of the other groups out there.
- Crypto Warriors: This group is filled with Crypto Traders and experts who know their stuff. If you are looking to get a hold of them rare signals, this group is for you. You will have to keep your eyes peeled for non-mainstream Alt Coin recommendations.
- Cryptocurrency Collectors Club: I had to include this group as it is one of the largest FB Cryptocurrency groups with over 78K subs. It does have a majority of Noobies so it can feel a bit chaotic at times. However, the admins work really hard to moderate the group. It's my personal favorite to get a pulse on what's going on in the Cryptocurrency community & get a good laugh. It is a very active group, so it might feel overwhelming at times, so play at your own risk…
- That Crypto Hustle FB Group: Finally, we had to mention our own group. We are the cliff note of Cryptocurrency news. We actively mine the web, other FB groups and telegram groups to get you the most relevant information. We also interview LIVE experts on a weekly basis - so you have the opportunity to ask them pressing questions you might have. Lastly, w e work really hard to interact with everyone in the group & answer everyone’s question while providing sound information we find across the web & different Crypto Groups & forums….
It may come as a surprise to some purchasers that the rights associated with their NFT do not include the intellectual property rights to the underlying work. It is important to scrutinize the smart contracts associated with each NFT to understand which rights the purchaser is truly acquiring. When investing in physical artwork, future profitability is typically based upon the value of each specific piece as art, rather than upon any scheme to modify or reproduce the artwork or to commercialize the copyright in the artistic work. Similarly, for individuals or investment funds purchasing NFTs with an intent to monetize them, profitability from such investments is typically based on the specific edition purchased rather than any opportunity to exploit the underlying work (akin to the value of first print versus the final print of a limited edition release of piece of artwork, i.e. 1/100 versus 100/100). Lastly, in negotiating future copyright licenses, it is now relevant to explicitly account for the ability to mint an NFT using the copyrighted work. It is always a best practice to work with an expert in intellectual property law when drafting and negotiating intellectual property licenses. For assistance with your intellectual property licensing needs, please contact one of our practitioners.
|Satoshi Nakamoto||Bitcoin Anonymous Creator|
|Proof of Work||Mining|
|Proof of Stack||Stack Money|